01 October, 2010

The Countdown to Samhain

Thank the Goddess and the God for October!  September seemed to take forever and I'm happy that the days are closer and closer to Samhain and Hallowe'n - my favorite time of year!  My friends and I have each and every weekend packed with fun fall activities and tomorrow is no exception.  We'll be heading to the Headless Horseman in Ulster County, NY.  I've never been to this particular attraction before, so I'm really looking forward to it.

And . . . tomorrow is the last day to enter my first giveaway!  Get your entries in now!  There are multiple ways to put in extra entires so if you've already put your name in once, put your name in a few more times!

Plus, remember to stop by Mrs. B's Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom for the 31 Days of Halloween.

3 comments:

The Traveler said...

I had never heard of the Headless Horseman before, but now that I have seen the site I want to go so badly it's ridiculous. I love that they have stories behind the whole thing! Maybe next year I'll get out to that side of the country for fall and stop in to it!

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Oh I am so jealous you are going to the Headless Horseman Hayride! I love October!

Danni said...

You know, I lived in New Jersey my whole life (until 6 months ago) and never managed to make it to the Headless Horseman Hayride. I hear it's really well done, scary and really fun. Let us know how it is!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected