So, who/what is The Fairy Apothecary? She is also known as the Bath Fairy and she creates amazing hand make soaps, lotions and other bath enchantments out of her basement studio in Upstate New York. The Bath Fairy draws her inspiration from the colors, sights and smells of the natural world and, of course, that wonderful feeling people get during and after a wonderfully relaxing or invigorating bath or shower experience. All of her soaps and lotions are made from all natural materials, including goat's milk and shea butter (which is organic and fair trade).
So, how do I enter?
- Have an blog accessible through your user name or leave an email address with each entry.
- Have a mailing address within the United States, United Kingdom or Canada
- Visit The Fairy Apothecary's Etsy store , come back here and leave a comment about your favorite item.
- All entries must be submitted by midnight on October 2nd
Extra Chances to Win! (You must leave a separate comment for each extra entry)
- 1 entry each
- Post about this giveaway on your own personal blog
- Become a follower of this blog
- Become a follower of Wandering in the Woods on Facebook
- Become a follower of Wandering in the Woods on Twitter
- Become a follower of The Fairy Apothecary's Blog
- Become a follower of The Fairy Apothecary on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway on your own Twitter account (one tweet per day - leave a comment for each tweet)
- If your blogger profile is set to private, I will be unable to find your blog or email via your profile. If there is no email address in your comments, and your blogger profile is private, your entries DO NOT count.
- Entries submitted in one comment posting will only count as one entry
- If you're reading these Special Notes, enter a comment with simply the word "soap" for an extra chance to win!
- Spam or comments with links unrelated to the giveaway will not be counted as an entry
- Please submit all entries in English