24 September, 2010

Woah.

It's been a long two weeks.  Last week was Open House and I'm running the clock and scoreboards for both the JV and Freshman boys soccer teams as well as going to Graduate school Tuesday nights.  Friday night was the hubby's cousin's wedding, Saturday was the family brunch and then we were off to Windham Mountain for the Warrior Dash on Sunday.  This week, was more timing on top of my wonderful sinus infection.  I finally broke down yesterday and went to the doctor.  I was also an insane person and I worked out for an hour after going to the doctor.  Part of me was hoping to sweat the illness out of me.  The Z-pack has kicked in a little bit but my ears are still popping like crazy and I feel the ickiness in my head swishing around.

I'm still a little upset that I was too sick to doing anything for Mabon or the Harvest moon on the blog or even personally.  Tomorow is the Practical Magic Blog Party and I'm going to infuse it with Mabon/Fall goodies, including . . .

My very first give-a-way!

Look for more information tomorrow afternoon.

Photo located here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, I'm sorry you were sick. At least there's plenty more fall weather to go around. :)

Wendy.B said...

You have my empathy with the sinus infection, I suffer chronically with them and they are horrid. I went to a naturopath who has given me a potion to take for it, as I had taken at least 8 if not more courses of antibiotics since January... the potion is slowly working I think, might be worth a try. The other thing I use is a nasal irrigation, feels like your trying to drown your self, but it really helps.. feel better soon.

Cat Wisdom 101 said...

Feel better. Hugs from the Boomer Muse and Cat Saturday.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected