21 September, 2010

While I fight off this awful cold

If you've been following the Facebook page for my blog, you may have heard about the Green Witch's adventures at the Warrior Dash this past weekend.  I wanted to share the end of the race with you.

The Last Obstacle: The Mud Moat 

- photo by the hubby

Me (on left) and my muddy friends
- photo by the hubby

I'm feeling a little better this evening.  I will (hopefully) be posting some Mabon activities, prayers and rituals later tonight and/or tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Willow, you are such a rocking goddess! Whoooo-hooo! I would never have the chutzpah to do the dash like you did. Really proud of you and I know your furbabies are too ;)

Willow said...

Thanks so much Wendy! You can do it! It was a ton of fun and you get a Viking Helmet and free beer!!! It was just posted yesterday that they're coming back to NY next summer. I'm probably signing up this weekend but you should do it. It was a great feeling when I crossed that finish line.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected