25 August, 2010

I'm not very crafty . . .

Scarf I'm currently working on for the hubby

In fact, I can only knit (see above) and I'm not very good at it.  I keep trying though.  I would like to be more crafty.  I look at all the wonderful things that many of you post on your own blogs and I'm very jealous of your talents.  I hope that once I'm done with Graduate school this fall I'll have more time for crafty things.   I'm actually looking for suggestions for crafts I can do.  I'm a beginner, so nothing too complex.  I'm open for anything.

3 comments:

Sara said...

To be able to knit is a wonderful skill to have. Knitting is difficult for me, so I always crochet. But I'm going to give it another try. :)

Willow said...

I wish I could crochet! My mom always attempts to teach me and I just look at her with my *duh* face. I can't seem to get a handle on using one needle.

kristin said...

Hey, knitting isn't easy. But, if you want to learn other crafty things I can teach you, or at least go book shopping with you. Come over and we can make candles together. =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected