04 April, 2010

Happy Easter!

Even though I'm no longer Catholic, I still celebrate Easter with my family.  I hope everyone has a wonderful day today.  It is beautiful outside today in New York and there is good food cooking downstairs that I'm very excited to eat.

This will be a short post, but I am very happy to report that I basically came "out of the broom closet" to my mother today.  She knew I was a witch, but I never outright said it to her.  We had a very open and honest conversation today about how Catholics and Pagans are essentially celebrating similar things at this time of the year and how unfortunate it is that the religions shut one another out.  Let's hope her positive attitude towards my faith continues.  She tends to flip-flop on the issue a bit, but I'm happy I said it to her finally.


Happy Easter everyone!  Enjoy the spring transformations around you.

I will post again tonight for the start of my weekly tarot readings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected