28 April, 2010

Sinus Infection?

I've been suffering from sinus headaches and a stuffy head/nose/chest since last Thursday.  I'm not a huge fan of the doctor, but I made an appointment for tomorrow.  I'm not sure how much he'll be able to help (they never really do). I've been taking Sinus medications all week, but nothing really seems to help me.  Even my Afrin isn't working which is why I don't think anything a doctor will prescribe is going to do anything different.  Do any of you ladies have herbal remedies that work to clean out the sinuses?  Soup and Tea are all I know.  Help!  I need some green witch ideas to get rid of this thing.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Get yourself a neti irigation pot. I find it really helps to clear that horrible stuffy feeling and if you use it regularly enough should stop sinus problems recurring.

http://www.healingdaily.com/exercise/neti-pot.htm

Also, a bowl of boiling water with eucalyptus and tea tree oils in, and then inhale the steam with a towel over your head. Hope that helps!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected