25 May, 2010

World Tarot Day!

In honor of World Tarot Day, I decided to try a new spread: The Ellipse Spread.  I'm not very good at it yet and I'm not fully sure what to make of my results nor how accurate the reading is.  I'm nervous about the question posed and I know how important it is to stay calm when doing a reading.  I think my negative/worried energies impacted the cards.  Here are the positions:

  1. Strength
  2. Wheel of Fortune (reversed)
  3. High Priestess
  4. 5 of Pentacles
  5. 10 of Swords
  6. Justice
  7. The Hanged Man
I know what each of these cards mean individually, but as I'm still learning the ins and outs of this spread, I'm not really sure if I'm reading this correctly.  I could really use some advice on this.  Email me: greenwillowofthewoodsATgmailDOTcom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected