20 March, 2010

Crafting is Done

As part of my first spring cleaning event for the home, I created an Ostara Garden Stone.  I wanted to share the pictures with you!


I was originally going to use the "fully homemade" method from my book, but when I went to Michael's they had kits for under $20.  So, being this is my first time making one of these, I went with the kit.



A rare picture of me.

Another of me.  Just look at that pathetic pony-tail.  Hopefully my hair will grow out soon!

 Spreading the cement in the mold.




Half-way done! Pssst!  The glass stars are glow in the dark!  Oh, I am a nerd!












FINITO!








Now I wait for the mold to dry.  In three days I will see how it came out and post the pictures.  I may make a few more after this one.  Maybe I can use them in eventual giveaways when I have more blog followers . . . Hmmmm.  Ideas. 

4 comments:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

What a fun project for the day! Spring blessings!!

Fae Kieran said...

Fantastic Job! It's beautiful!

Katy said...

Love this!!

Wendy said...

What a clever, crafty little changeling you are. What a great idea for Ostara, actually you can do different one's for all the sabbats! And of course you would like the Neil Gaman quote, Willow, great minds think alike. And stop beating yourself up so much, you're just beautiful!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected