18 March, 2010

I've gotten an award!



I received a Sunshine award!  Thanks again to the Wizardess Epi at Go Out Beneath the Naked Night for nominating me.






Here are the rules for this one:

1. Place the award on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 Sunny Bloggers -- those whose positivity and creativity inspire others!
3. Link to the nominees in your post.
4. Tell the nominees they've received the award by commenting on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

For my dozen, I choose:

The Domestic Witch
A Witch Amid the Shamrock
Confessions of a Crafty Witch
Deep Inside My Broom Closet
Enchanted Garden Studio
Lizzie's Logic
Mother Moon
The Golden Willow
Spelled With a W
Kim and Katy
Inciting a Riot
The Fairy Den

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected